Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chartreuse Green Doors

Early this morning, I went to breakfast at Selland's Market-Cafe for the first time. I absolutely loved it from the moment I stepped through those chartreuse green doors. The surprisingly large cafe had a refreshingly modern yet somewhat old-fashioned vibe and decor to die for: menu items handwritten on white-framed chalkboards, hanging mason jar lights, trendy lettering, wooden crates, colorful cupcake displays, walls lined with wine bottles, and so much more. The black, white, and green color scheme couldn't have been pulled off any better. I can't even imagine a more perfect look for a cafe. After studying the menu for quite a bit, I decided on French Toast Casserole along with a slice of cheesecake. The cheesecake was heavenly; definitely the best I've ever tasted. I can't wait to go back and try one of their warm sandwiches or maybe even a pizza! Selland's definitely made it onto my list of favorite places to eat. Delicious food, a great variety of wine and desserts, and a delightful interior. Absolutely divine. If you haven't yet had the pleasure of eating at Selland's, I recommend you make a point to try it in the near future. And they're open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!












Think of your favorite restaurant/eatery. What makes it so enjoyable...is it the tasty food, the atmosphere, the service? A combination of those?
xx Kristin

No comments :

Post a Comment